GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Small Business (OASIS SB)
OASIS SB is a family of Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contracts for Government-wide professional service based requirements which is available for use by all Federal agencies and other entities as listed in the current General Services Administration (GSA) Order, OGP 4800.2I, Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services.
- Spans many areas of expertise and mission spaces
- Spans multiple professional service disciplines
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order levels
Contract #: 47QRAD20D3103 |DUNS No. 05-4158428 | Cage Code: 1LUT8
Period of Performance: Task order can be awarded through December 19, 2024. Awarded task orders period of performance can continue through December 19, 2029.
Contractor Capabilities for OASIS
- The core disciplines/scopes of the contracts include: https://www.gsa.gov/cdnstatic/Core_Disciplines_List.pdf
- Program management services;
- Management consulting services;
- Logistics services;
- National Security designated networks;
- Engineering services;
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
OASIS SB Related Marketing Information
Michael Anderson, Corporate OASIS Program Manager (COPM)
Leela Hammond, Corporate OASIS Pool 3 Contract Manager (COCM)