Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC Pacific), Code 584 Cyber Engineering & Integration (CE&I) Division supports services for Lifecycle, Engineering, Cybersecurity and Security Engineering Support Services. CE&I Division Philadelphia has a continuing requirement to provide high quality lifecycle, cybersecurity, engineering and technical services covering a wide range of programs, systems, organizations, and people.
- Manage complex technical infrastructure and maintain information security
- Meet tactical and strategic goals through this vehicle
- Ensures access to highly qualified resources
Contract #: N66001-21-D-0109
Period of Performance: 6/10/2021- 6/9/2028
This 7-year contract includes:
- Base Period: 6/10/2021 – 6/09/2023 (24 months)
- Option Period 1: 6/10/2023-6/09/2026 (36 months)
- Option Period 2: 6/10/2026-6/09/2028 (24 months)
Task Order Types: Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials (T&M), and Firm-Fixed Price (FFP)
Contractor Capabilities for NIWC PAC
The core disciplines/scopes of the contracts include:
- Lifecycle, Engineering, Cybersecurity and Security Engineering Support Services
- Programmatic support, logistics support, supply support
- Maintenance planning, documentation and training development, training implementation,
- Cybersecurity, customer support, IT infrastructure, and business applications.
- Supportability, maintainability and sustainability issues during system development and throughout the systems life, retirement or recapitalization of the systems at end of life.
- Efforts will also include systems engineering, hardware engineering, software engineering, network engineering, configuration management, and Test and Evaluation (T&E)
VPSI Business Development | firstname.lastname@example.org
VPSI Contracts | email@example.com